5-Day Comprehensive SEO Training Course
No classes are scheduled for Oregon or Washington. View upcoming SEO courses in other parts of the globe OR contact Colleen Wright regarding personalized one-on-one training.
The 5-day comprehensive SEO training course is a combination of the 2-day Essentials course and the 3-day Advanced course offered as a package deal to give you the best price available. Even if you think you know the basics, it is highly recommended that you take the full five day course. Search Engine Academy teaches processes that will help you optimize web pages that will increase movement to page one of the search engines quickly but also shows you how to perform the work efficiently and effectively.
SEO Training Course Day 1
- Learn a six-step system for search engine optimization.
- Work in tools andfind keyword research that will attract your target market
- Write content that will turn visitors into customers
- Find out the importance of keyword placement on your web pages and where to actually place those keywords
- Discover how to improve your Click-through Ratios from the search engine to your website
- Understand the importance of getting listed and found in directories
- Get your website reviewed by the instructor
SEO Training Course Day 2
- Learn optimal techniques to get your pages indexed by the Search Engines.
- Find out what it takes to monitor your progress and the tools to help you.
- Understand the benefits of working with ranges of pages.
- Discover what it takes to stay out of trouble with the search engines by learning anti-spamming guidelines.
- Learn why submitting your site to directories is important and how to choose the correct directories.
- Receive internal and external link building strategies that will make it easier for the search engines to find your web pages.
- Learn about the missing element in SEO: Creativity
- Get your site reviewed and walk away with a customized action-plan to get your website optimized for maximum performance.
SEO Training Course Day 3
- Review the 6-step optimization process taught in the Essentials class to help you retain this important information.
- Work on advanced keyword research strategies.
- Learn techniques that will help you write effective sales copy that gets results.
- Understand how the personalization of search results is changing the rules.
- Learn how to optimize your Local Business listings.
- Find out the best way to get your videos discovered online.
- Custom website reviews.
SEO Training Course Day 4
- What is Natural Language Processing (NPL) and how can it help my website?
- Why are database driven sites unique when it comes to SEO and how can we make sure we get maximum advantage?
- What is Social Media Marketing and how can it help boost sales?
- How to quickly gain exposure in Google, Yahoo!, and others within 24 to 48 hours
- What is Sponsored Search and who are the players?
- Learn how to implement Google Analytics on your website and why this is a must!
- Find out about the tools offered by the search engines to increase your web site's success
SEO Training Course Day 5
- Learn about competitive intelligence for SEO and how these tools can help increase your website's rankings
- Understand the power of writing articles
- Technical issues that can come up on your website and how to fix them.
- Sure fire strategies to build your SEO business
- Group Q&A
- Final Exam
- Wrap-up and awards
"I attended Colleen's SEO training company Search Engine Academy of Oregon and felt it was worth every penny! As I was already working as a SEO professional I was very interested in keeping up to date with the happenings in the SEO world. I took the advanced 5 day course. It was not only informative but fun. I particularly enjoyed the fact that there was time to explore areas of SEO that were not particularly in the curriculum. And it was fun!"
Jim Hay - Joomla Web Design
"I've known Colleen at Search Engine Academy for years, and I've been a guest lecturer at her classes before. I would happily recommend her and SEA to someone looking for an immersive "hands on" two or three day local workshop in internet marketing."
Scott Hendison, CEO, Search Commander Inc.